We look forward to welcoming your child to the TAS Senior School - a vibrant and respected learning community, promoting academic achievement together with our Leadership, Service and Adventure programs, contributing to self-confidence, resilience and character development.
When you're ready to begin
Please click on the links below to access or complete the information required.
- Uniform & Stationery Requirements
- Student Travel Information
- Leadership, Service and Adventure / Activities Days
- Winter Sports Information 2023
- Boarders Additional Items
- Federal and State Allowances
- School Communications
- Term Dates (2023/2024)
- School Calendar
- Student Accident Insurance
- TAS Map
- Important Contacts
- TAS Boarding School Handbook 2023
- Reach Handbook for Boarders Leave
Forms for completion prior to commencing at TAS
- Medical Information Form (all students)
- Pharmacy Consent Form (boarders only)
- Co-Curricular Winter Sports Choice (all students)
- Co-Curricular – Music (if applicable)
- Cadet Enrolment (Year 9 – 10 )
These forms are completed online and subsequently you are not required to print, sign or email/deliver any of these forms to TAS. Your ‘signature’ on the forms refers to an electronic signature, i.e. when you type in your name and submit the form, you have electronically signed the form and created an official record of your child’s requirements.